There are so many bloggers that it is hard to keep up with them, much less make vital commentary.
- Ms. Kitty — one of the large second wave of UU ministers to begin blogging — shows that the antidote to “cross cringe” isn’t itself Christian but is in front of us.
- PeaceBang draws more comments about dressing an Episcopal bishop than a Presbyterian moderator. (Beauty Tips for Ministers)
- Richard Hurst at Hymns of the Spirit Three recasts an old hymn, itself a version of Psalm 85.
- Michelle Murrain at Pearlbear‘s Blog tries out an alternative to Bloglines.
- Solveig Haugland (OpenOffice.org Training, Tips, and Ideas) notes that OpenOffice.org is the office suite of choice (and Linux the operating system of choice) on television. You should get it, too. There are versions of OpenOffice.org for “Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux (“Linux”), Sun Solaris, Mac OS X (under X11), and FreeBSD.”