I looked at the congregations already registered, between fifty and one hundred fifty members (the small but not tiny churches) that registered last year (no fair getting two years’ growth counted together) and ranked the top growers.
The three numbers are this year’s membership count, then number of new members, and finally percentage growth since last year.
- Unitarian Church (Arborg, MB) 56 : 26 : 87%
- UU Fellowship of Marion County, Florida (Ocala, FL) 58 : 21 : 57%
- West Valley UU Church (Glendale, AZ) 87 : 31 : 1.55%
- UU Congregation of the Swannanoa Valley (Black Mountain, NC) 84 : 22 : 35%
- UU Fellowship of the Eastern Slopes (Chocorua, NH) 78 : 20 : 34%
- Fairhope Unitarian Fellowship (Fairhope, AL) 75 : 19 : 34%
- Bismarck-Mandan UU Fellowship (Bismarck, ND) 70 : 16 : 30%
- Oberlin UU Fellowship (Oberlin, OH) 56 : 11 : 24%
- Community UU Church (Daytona Beach, FL) 57 : 11 : 24%
- Throop Memorial Church / First Universalist (Pasadena, CA) 94 : 18 : 24%
- UU of Transylvania County (Brevard, NC) 89: 17 : 1.24
I don’t have any reason to account for the other accomplishments. I just don’t know the situations. Do you?