Here are five resources I found around Christmas and the New Year, for your church administration and liturgy pleasure:
- A quick how-to about news feeds at Idealist.org
- The website that accompanies the interesting design book D.I.Y. Design It Yourself. Not a bad place if you’re learning design.
- A compact calendar — all of 2007 on one page, holidays included. The kind of thing that would be useful for board and committee planning. Thanks to David Seah.
- The Church of England is planning on reducing its carbon output by 40% by 2050. An introduction to “Shrinking the Footprint.”
- Annotated Book of Common Prayer (1866) at Google Books. Why is this useful for Unitarian Universalist and United Church Christians? So many prayers, particularly wedding and funerals, used by both — even the non-Christian UUs — have roots in the 1662 English prayer book. Sometimes it can be inspiring and helpful to know where they got them from.