Now what’s up on the reading list. All but the last are re-reads, for refreshment.
- The Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter. Something I go back to every couple of years; hardly new but wiser than its seventeenth-century subheadings might suggest. [Online]
- Pia Desideria by Philip Jacob Spener
- Preaching by Fred Craddock
- Walking Together: Polity and Participation in Unitarian Universalist Churches and Congregational Polity: a Historical Survey of Unitarian and Universalist Practice by Conrad Wright
- Sermon on the Mount by Clarence Jordan