Google and its partner libraries must be scanning up a storm. After adding some titles yesterday, I found a bunch more, even better than the first batch (and including an early edition of the 1894 Book of Prayer which I hope to republish in a more handy PDF format).
Links to all below the fold.
- A Book of Prayer for the Church and the Home: With Selections from the Psalms (1894, 1895 ed.)
- Gloria Patri: Prayers, Chants, and Responses, for Public Worship (1886)
- Gloria Patri: Prayers, Chants, and Responses, for Public Worship (1866)
- The Life Hymnal: A Book of Song and Service for the Sunday School by Stanford Mitchell and Emma Talbot Mitchell (1904) [More about this one later today.]
- Universalism in America, volume II by Richard Eddy (1886) [A well-regarded minister asked if this is was available; I’m glad to say yes. To the rest, Eddy’s bibliography is still terribly useful.]
- The Latest Word of Universalism: Thirteen Essays (1878)
- Our New Departure: Or, The Methods and Work of the Universalist Church of America by Elbridge Gerry Brooks (1874)
- Universalism and Problems of the Universalist Church: Or, A Statement of Our Doctrines, the Reasons for Preaching Them, The Causes Retarding Them and a Plea for Better Methods by William Frost Crispin (1888)
- Faith with Power: A Life Story of Quillen Hamilton Shinn, D.D. by William Henry McGlauflin (1912)
- The Winchester Centennial 1803-1903: Historical Sketch of the Universalist Profession of Belief by John S. Cantwell (1903)
- Universalist Register (1884-1888) [This terribly important and hard to find resource is marred towards the end by sloppy scanning. I think more years are under preparation.)